The Host Image Profile acceptance level determines which vSphere installation bundles (VIBs) are accepted for installation.
About this task
VIB signatures are checked and accepted for installation based on a combination of the VIB acceptance level and the host image profile acceptance level. VIBs are tagged with an acceptance level that depends on their signature status.
- Use the vSphere Client to access the host in one of the following ways.
Connect to the host directly.
Connect to vCenter Server, and select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Under Software, click Security Profile.
- Under Host Image Profile Acceptance Level, click Edit.
- Select the acceptance level and click OK.
Table 1. Host Image Profile Acceptance Levels
Host Image Profile Acceptance Level
Accepted Levels of VIBs
VMwareCertified, VMwareAccepted, PartnerSupported
VMwareCertified, VMwareAccepted, PartnerSupported, CommunitySupported