The Host Image Profile acceptance level determines which vSphere installation bundles (VIBs) are accepted for installation.
Before you begin
About this task
VIB signatures are checked and accepted for installation based on a combination of the VIB acceptance level and the host image profile acceptance level. VIBs are tagged with an acceptance level that depends on their signature status.
- Use the vSphere Client to access the host in one of the following ways.
Connect to the host directly.
Connect to vCenter Server, and select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Under Software, click Security Profile.
- Under Host Image Profile Acceptance Level, click Edit.
- Select the acceptance level and click OK.
Table 1. Host Image Profile Acceptance Levels
Host Image Profile Acceptance Level
Accepted Levels of VIBs
VMwareCertified, VMwareAccepted, PartnerSupported
VMwareCertified, VMwareAccepted, PartnerSupported, CommunitySupported