You can manage paths for mapped raw LUNs.
- Log in as administrator or as the owner of the virtual machine to which the mapped disk belongs.
- Select the virtual machine from the Inventory panel.
- On the Summary tab, click Edit Settings.
- On the Hardware tab, select Hard Disk, then click Manage Paths.
- Use the Manage Paths dialog box to enable or disable your paths, set multipathing policy, and specify the preferred path.
For information on managing paths, see Understanding Multipathing and Failover.