Use the vSphere Client to review the paths that connect to storage devices the datastores are deployed on.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select a host from the inventory panel.
- Click the Configuration tab and click Storage in the Hardware panel.
- Click Datastores under View.
- From the list of configured datastores, select the datastore whose paths you want to view, and click Properties.
- Under Extents, select the storage device whose paths you want to view and click Manage Paths.
- In the Paths panel, select the path to view.
The panel underneath displays the path's name. The name includes parameters describing the path: adapter ID, target ID, and device ID.
- (Optional) : To extract the path's parameters, right-click the path and select Copy path to clipboard.