After a user and role pair is set for an inventory object, you can change the role paired with the user or change the setting of the Propagate check box. You can also remove the permission setting.
- From the vSphere Client, select an object in the inventory.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Right-click the line item to select the user and role pair.
- Select Properties.
- Select a role for the user or group from the drop-down menu.
- To propagate the privileges to the children of the assigned inventory object, click the Propagate check box and click OK.