After creating a Host Profile from a reference host, you must attach the host or cluster to the Host Profile.
The Host Profile must already be extracted from a reference host that is healthy and available.
- From the Profile List in the Host Profiles main view, select the Host Profile to be applied to a host or cluster.
- Click the Attach/Detach Hosts and clusters to a host profile icon ().
- Select the host or cluster from the expanded list and click Attach.
The host or cluster is added to the Attached Entities list.
- (Optional) Click Attach All to attach all listed hosts and clusters to the profile.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) You can update or change the user input parameters for the Host Profiles policies by customizing the host.
- Click Finish to complete attaching the host or cluster to the profile.