Events are records of the actions that a user performs on a virtual machine. When you create a virtual machine in the VMware Host Client, you can view the events associated with the virtual machine.
- Click Virtual Machines in the VMware Host Client inventory.
- Click a virtual machine from the list.
- Expand the virtual machine in the VMware Host Client inventory and click Monitor.
- Click Events.
A list of all virtual machine events is displayed.
- (Optional) Click an event from the list to view event details.
- (Optional) Use the filter controls above the list to filter the list.
- (Optional) Click a column heading to sort the list.