You can view storage reports in the vSphere Web Client.
About this task
You can view storage reports to review storage information for any inventory object except networking. For example, if the inventory object is a virtual machine, you can review datastores and LUNs that the virtual machine uses, the status of paths to the LUNs, the adapters that the host uses to access the LUNs, and so on.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Select an object in the object navigator.
- Click the Monitor tab, and click Storage Reports.
- Click Report on category_of_items and select a category from the list to display information about that category.
- (Optional) : Move the cursor over the column heading to see the description of each column.