To search for specific information you need, you can filter reports tables based on storage attributes you select and keywords you enter in the search field.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Select an object in the object navigator.
- Click the Monitor tab, and click Storage Reports.
- Click Report on category_of_items and select a category from the list to display information about that category.
- Click the search field arrow and select the attributes to include in the search.
- Type a keyword into the box and press Enter.
The table is updated based on your search criteria. For example, if you are reviewing reports for datastores in a datacenter, you can display information for only those datastores that have NFS format by selecting the File System Type attribute and entering NFS as a key word. Filtering is persistent for the user session.