You can create your own charts by saving customized chart settings. New charts are added to the View menu and will appear there only when charts for the selected object are being displayed.
- Select an inventory object in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Monitor tab, click Performance, and navigate to the Chart Options dialog of a chart.
Chart options are not available for overview charts.
- Customize chart settings.
- Click Save Options As....
- Enter a name for your settings.
- Click OK.
The chart settings are saved and an entry for your chart is added to the View menu.