An alarm triggered by an event might not reset to a normal state if vCenter Server does not retrieve the event that identifies the normal condition. In such cases, reset the alarm manually to return it to a normal state.
Verify that you have logged in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Right-click an alarm in the Alarms sidebar pane and select Reset to green.
- Reset triggered alarms in the Monitor tab.
- Select an inventory object.
- Click the Monitor tab.
- Click Issues, and click Triggered Alarms.
- Select the alarms you want to reset.
Use Shift+click or Ctrl+click to select multiple alarms.
- Right-click an alarm and select Reset to Green.