Review the traffic rules that form the traffic filtering and marking policy of a distributed port or uplink port.
Before you begin
Enable the port-level override option for this policy. See Edit Advanced Distributed Port Group Settings with the vSphere Web Client.
- Navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click.
To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports on the Manage tab., double-click an uplink port group from the list, and select
- Select a port from the list.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- If traffic filtering and marking is not enabled at the port level, click Override, and from the Status drop-down menu, select Enabled.
- Examine Action to see if the rule filters traffic (Allow or Deny) or marks traffic (Tag) with special QoS demands.
- From the upper list, select the rule for which you want to view the criteria for locating traffic.
The traffic qualifying parameters of the rule appear in the Traffic Qualifiers list.