With the Monitoring policy, you can enable or disable NetFlow monitoring on a distributed port group.
- Browse to a distributed switch in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Right-click the distributed switch in the object navigator and select Manage Distributed Port Groups.
- Select the Monitoring check box and click Next.
- Select the distributed port group to edit and click Next.
- Use the drop-menu to enable or disable NetFlow and click Next.
NetFlow is disabled on the distributed port group.
NetFlow is enabled on the distributed port group. You can configure NetFlow settings at the vSphere distributed switch level. See Configure NetFlow Settings with the vSphere Web Client.
- Review your settings and click Finish.
Use the Back button to change any settings.