You can configure various distributed port group policies.
- Browse to a distributed switch in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Right-click the distributed switch in the object navigator and select Manage Distributed Port Groups.
- Select the Miscellaneous check box and click Next.
- Select a distributed port group to edit and click Next.
- Use the Block all ports drop-down menu to select Yes or No and click Next.
Selecting Yes shuts down all ports in the port group. This might disrupt the normal network operations of the hosts or virtual machines using the ports.
- Review your settings and click Finish.
Use the Back button to change any settings.