Remove unused primary private VLANs from the distributed settings view of the vSphere Web Client.
Before you begin
Before you remove a private VLAN, be sure that no port groups are configured to use it.
- Browse to a distributed switch in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Settings.
- Select Private VLAN and click Edit.
- Select a primary private VLAN to remove.
When you remove a primary private VLAN, you also remove all associated secondary private VLANs.
- Click Remove under the Primary VLAN ID list.
- Click OK to verify that you want to remove the primary VLAN.
- Click OK.