In addition to connecting virtual machines to a distributed switch at the individual virtual machine level, you can migrate a group of virtual machines between a vSphere distributed switch network and a vSphere standard switch network.
- Browse to a datacenter in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Right-click the datacenter in the navigator and select Migrate VM to Another Network.
- Select a source network.
Select Specific network and use the Browse button to select a specific source network.
Select No network to migrate all virtual machine network adapters that are not connected to any other network.
- Select a destination network. Use Browse to select a specific destination network and click Next.
- Select virtual machines from the list to migrate from the source network to the destination network and click Next.
- Review your selections and click Finish.
Click Back to edit any selections.