With the Monitoring policy, you can enable or disable NetFlow monitoring on a distributed port.
Before you begin
To override the monitoring policy at the port level, enable the port-level overrides. See Edit Advanced Distributed Port Group Settings with the vSphere Web Client
- Browse to a distributed switch in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Ports.
- Select a port from the list.
Detailed port setting information appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- Click Monitoring and click the check box to override the NetFlow settings at the port group level.
- Enable or disable Netflow from the drop-down menu.
If you have no enabled port-level overrides, the options are not available.
NetFlow is disabled on the distributed port group.
NetFlow is enabled on the distributed port group. You can configure NetFlow settings at the vSphere distributed switch level. See Configure NetFlow Settings with the vSphere Web Client.
- Click OK.