Remove unused secondary private VLANs from the distributed settings view of the vSphere Web Client.
Before you begin
Before you remove a private VLAN, be sure that no port groups are configured to use it.
- Browse to a distributed switch in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and select Settings.
- Select Private VLAN and click Edit.
- Select a primary private VLAN to display its associated secondary private VLANs.
- Select a secondary private VLAN to remove.
- Click Remove under the Secondary VLAN ID list, and click OK.