When the vCenter Server address of one site changes, the connection status between two sites shows as disconnected and you cannot reconnect the sites.
If you have two connected sites, and the vCenter Server address of either site changes, the connection status shows as Disconnected and you cannot reconnect the sites.
- Open the VAMI for the vSphere Replication appliance that is registered to the vCenter Server whose address changed.
- Reconfigure the vSphere Replication appliance with the new vCenter Server address.
- Click Save and Restart.
- In the vSphere Web Client, verify that the status of the connection between the two sites is Disconnected.
- Select Connect to target site.
- Type the new vCenter Server IP address for the changed site.
- Verify that the connection between the two sites is successfully restored and status is Connected.