You can restore a previously saved resource pool tree snapshot.
vSphere DRS must be turned ON.
You can restore a snapshot only on the same cluster that it was taken.
No other resource pools are present in the cluster.
- Browse to the cluster in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Right-click on the cluster and select All vCenter Actions.
- Select Restore Resource Pool Tree.
- Click Browse, and locate the snapshot file on your local machine.
- Click Open.
- Click OK to restore the resource pool tree.