Affinity rules establish an affinity (or anti-affinity) relationship between DRS groups. You must create DRS groups before you can create a rule that links them.
- Browse to the cluster in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Settings, and click DRS Groups.
- In the DRS Groups section, click Add.
- In the Create DRS Group dialog box, type a name for the group.
- Select VM DRS Group from the Type drop down box and click Add.
- Click the check box next to a virtual machine to add it. Continue this process until all desired virtual machines have been added.
- Click OK.