After a user or group and role pair is set for an inventory object, you can change the role paired with the user or group or change the setting of the Propagate check box. You can also remove the permission setting.
- Browse to the object in the vSphere Web Client object navigator.
- Click the Manage tab and select Permissions.
- Click the line item to select the user or group and role pair.
- Click Change role on permission.
- Select a role for the user or group from the Assigned Role drop-down menu.
- To propagate the privileges to the children of the assigned inventory object, click the Propagate check box and click OK.