vCenter Server periodically validates its user and group lists against the users and groups in the user directory. It then removes users or groups that no longer exist in the domain. You can disable validation or change the interval between validations.
- Browse to the vCenter Server system in the vSphere Web Client object navigator.
- Select the Manage tab and click Settings.
- Click General and click Edit.
- Select User directory.
- (Optional) Deselect the Validation check box to disable validation.
Validation is enabled by default. Users and groups are validated when vCenter Server system starts, even if validation is disabled.
- (Optional) If validation is enabled, enter a validation period to specify a time, in minutes, between validations.
- Click OK.