The advanced iSCSI settings control such parameters as header and data digest, ARP redirection, delayed ACK, and so on.
Before you begin
About this task
Do not make any changes to the advanced iSCSI settings unless you are working with the VMware support team or otherwise have thorough information about the values to provide for the settings.
- Browse to the host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Storage.
- Click Storage Adapters, and select the adapter (vmhba#) to configure.
- Configure advanced parameters.
To configure advanced parameters at the adapter level, under Adapter Details, click the Advanced Options tab and click Edit.
Configure advanced parameters at the target level.
Click the Targets tab and click either Dynamic Discovery or Static Discovery.
From the list of available targets, select a target to configure and click Advanced Options.
- Enter any required values for the advanced parameters you want to modify.