Remove targets that appear on the Static Discovery list.
- Browse to the host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Storage.
- Click Storage Adapters and select the iSCSI adapter to modify from the list.
- Under Adapter Details, click the Targets and click Static Discovery.
- Select the static target to remove and click Remove.
- Rescan the iSCSI adapter.
If the static target was dynamically discovered, you need to remove it from the storage system before performing the rescan. Otherwise, your host will automatically discover and add the target to the list of static targets when you rescan the adapter.