Verify the status of the disks that back up the Virtual SAN datastore. You can check whether the disks experience any problems.
- Browse to Datastores in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Select the Virtual SAN datastore.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Settings.
- Click Device Backing.
- Select the disk group and review the local disks listed in the Disks table.
- If the Issue column for the disks is not visible, do the following:
- Right-click the column heading and select Show/Hide Columns.
- Select Issue to display the column.
The Issue column alerts you if the disks become ineligible. If the disks experience no problems, the column does not display any values.