After you install an independent hardware iSCSI adapter, you might need to change its default IP settings so that the adapter is configured properly for the IP SAN.
- Browse to the host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Storage.
- Click Storage Adapters, and select the adapter (vmhba#) to configure.
- Under Adapter Details, click the Properties tab and click Edit in the IP Address and DNS Configuration panel.
- Change the default IP settings.
Work with your network administrator to determine the correct IP setting for the adapter.