You can filter the baselines and baseline groups attached to a specific inventory object and search within the baselines and baseline groups.
You can filter baselines and baseline groups attached to an object from the Update Manager Client Compliance view.
- Connect the vSphere Client to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered and select .
- Select the type of object that you want to view.
For example, Hosts and Clusters or VMs and Templates.
- Select an object from the inventory.
This object can be a virtual machine, a virtual appliance, a host, or a container object.
- Click the Update Manager tab.
If your vCenter Server system is part of a connected group in vCenter Linked Mode, the Update Manager tab is available only for the vCenter Server systems with which an Update Manager instance is registered.
- Type text in the Name contains text box above the Attached Baselines pane.
The baselines and baseline groups containing the text that you entered are listed in the respective panes. If the inventory object you select is a container object, the virtual machines, appliances, or hosts in the bottom pane of the Update Manager tab are also filtered.