You can edit an existing host patch baseline.
About this task
You edit patch baselines from the Update Manager Client Administration view.
Ensure that you have the Manage Baseline privilege.
Connect the vSphere Client to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered, and on the Home page, click Update Manager under Solutions and Applications. If your vCenter Server system is part of a connected group in vCenter Linked Mode, you must specify the Update Manager instance to use, by selecting the name of the corresponding vCenter Server system in the navigation bar.
- On the Baselines and Groups tab, click Hosts.
- Select a patch baseline and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline and click Next.
- Go through the Edit Baseline wizard to change the criteria, and select patches to include or exclude.
- On the Ready to Complete page, click Finish.