You can change the name, description, and upgrade options of an existing host upgrade baseline. You cannot delete a host upgrade image by editing the host upgrade baseline.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have the Manage Baseline privilege.
Connect the vSphere Client to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered, and on the Home page, click Update Manager under Solutions and Applications. If your vCenter Server system is part of a connected group in vCenter Linked Mode, you must specify the Update Manager instance to use, by selecting the name of the corresponding vCenter Server system in the navigation bar.
About this task
You can edit upgrade baselines from the Update Manager Client Administration view.
- On the Baselines and Groups tab, click the Hosts button.
- Select an existing host upgrade baseline and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline, and click Next.
- Make your changes by going through the Edit Baseline wizard.
- On the Ready to Complete page, click Finish.