You can export licensing information in a file that you can later open with third-party applications.
Before you begin
- In the vSphere Web Client, select Administration, and under Licensing, select Licenses.
- From the vCenter Server drop-down menu, select the vCenter Server instance for which you want to export licensing information.
If the selected vCenter Server instance is part of a Linked Mode group, licensing information is exported for the entire group.
- Select the view that you want to export.
- (Optional) : Select a row from the table whose contents you want to export.
- At the bottom right of the screen, click the Export list () action icon.
- Select rows and columns to export.
If you have chosen a particular row from the table, leave the Selected rows only option selected. To export all the contents of the view, select All rows.
Specify columns to export from the table, by selecting the check box next every column name.
- Click Generate CSV Report.
- When the report is generated, click Save.
- Select a folder, a filename, and a format for the exported license data and click Save.