The impact of the statistics collection on your vCenter Server database depends on the current inventory size of vCenter Server.
Before you begin
- (Optional) : If necessary, configure the statistics intervals.
- In Database Size, estimate the effect of the statistics settings on the database.
- Enter the number of Physical Hosts.
- Enter the number of Virtual Machines.
The estimated space required and number of database rows required are calculated and displayed.
- If necessary, make changes to your statistics collection settings.
- Click OK.