Edit the destination ports and uplinks for a port mirroring session to change where traffic for the session is mirrored.
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
- Right-click the vSphere distributed switch in the inventory pane, and select Edit Settings.
- On the Port Mirroring tab, select the port mirroring session to modify and click Edit.
- Click the Destinations tab.
- (Optional) Select the Destination type of the destination to add.
Type one or more Port IDs to use as a destination for the port mirroring session. Separate multiple IDs with a comma.
Select one or more uplinks to use as a destination for the port mirroring session.
- (Optional) Type one or more port IDs or ranges of port IDs to add as a destination for the port mirroring session and click >>.
Separate multiple IDs with commas.
- (Optional) Select a destination from the right-hand column and click << to remove the destination from the port mirroring session.
- Click OK.