You can filter the tasks list based on any task attribute, including task name, target, status, initiator, change history, and time. Filtering is inclusive, not exclusive. If the keyword is found in any of the selected columns, the task is included in the filtered list.
- Open a vSphere Client session to a vCenter Server.
- In the vSphere Client, select the object in the inventory.
- If the Name, Target or Status contains search field is not displayed above the Recent Tasks pane, select .
- Click the search field arrow and select the attributes to include in the search.
- Type a keyword into the box and press Enter.