You can set advanced attributes for a host.
About this task
Changing advanced options is considered unsupported unless VMware technical support or a KB article instruct you to do so. In all other cases, changing these options is considered unsupported. In most cases, the default settings produce the optimum result.
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- In the vSphere Client, select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Under Software, click Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings dialog box, select the appropriate item (for example, CPU or Mem).
- Locate the attribute in the right panel and edit the value.
- Click OK.