Removing a permission for a user does not remove the user from the list of those available. It also does not remove the role from the list of available items. It removes the user and role pair from the selected inventory object.
- Open a vSphere Client session to an ESXi host.
- From the vSphere Client, click the Inventory button.
- Expand the inventory as needed and click the appropriate object.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click the appropriate line item to select the user and role pair.
- Select .