By default, daemon processes start when any of their ports are opened and stop when all of their ports are closed. You can change this startup policy for the selected service or client.
- In the vSphere Client, select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Configuration tab, then under Software click Security Profile.
- In the Firewall section, click Properties.
All the firewall services and management agents that you can configure for the host are listed.
- Select the service or management agent to configure and click Options.
You can set the service start policy, verify the status of the service, and manually start, stop, or restart the service through this configuration.
- Select a policy from the Startup Policy list.
- Click OK.