You can install plug-ins using the Plug-in Manager.
- Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Select .
- Select the Available Plug-ins tab in the Plug-in Manager dialog box.
- Click Download and Install for the plug-in you want.
- Follow the prompts in the installation wizard.
- After installation is complete, verify that the plug-in is listed under the Installed Plug-ins tab and that it is enabled.
There might be short delay between the completion of the installation and the plug-in appearing in the list of installed plug-ins.