You can run a virtual machine so that it collects debugging information and statistics that are helpful to VMware technical support in resolving issues.
- In the vSphere Client inventory, right-click the virtual machine and select Edit Settings
- Click the Options tab and under Advanced select General.
- To enable debugging mode, select an option from the Debugging and Statistics pane.
- Run normally
- Record Debugging Information
- Record Statistics
- Record Statistics and Debugging
- Click OK to save your changes.