You can change the DNS server and default gateway information provided during installation from the host configuration page in the vSphere Client.
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the host from the inventory panel.
- Click the Configuration tab, and click DNS and Routing.
- On the right side of the window, click Properties.
- In the DNS Configuration tab, enter a name and domain.
- Choose whether to obtain the DNS server address automatically or use a DNS server address.
- Specify the domains in which to look for hosts.
- On the Routing tab, change the default gateway information as needed.
- Click OK.