You can change the DNS server and default gateway information provided during installation from the host configuration page in the vSphere Client.
Before you begin
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the host from the inventory panel.
- Click the Configuration tab, and click DNS and Routing.
- On the right side of the window, click Properties.
- In the DNS Configuration tab, enter a name and domain.
- Choose whether to obtain the DNS server address automatically or use a DNS server address.
- Specify the domains in which to look for hosts.
- On the Routing tab, change the default gateway information as needed.
- Click OK.