Associate a distributed port group with a network resource pool to give you greater control over the bandwidth given to the distributed port group.
- Open a vSphere Client connection to a vCenter Server.
- Enable Network I/O Control on the host and create one or more user-defined network resource pools.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
- Right-click the distributed port group in the inventory pane, and select Edit Settings.
- Select Policies.
- In the Resource Allocation group, select the Network Resource Pool to associate the distributed port group with from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.