The advanced iSCSI settings control such parameters as header and data digest, ARP redirection, delayed ACK, and so on. Generally, you do not need to change these settings because your host works with the assigned predefined values.
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Access the iSCSI Initiator Properties dialog box.
- To configure advanced parameters at the initiator level, on the General tab, click Advanced. Proceed to Step 4.
- Configure advanced parameters at the target level.
At the target level, advanced parameters can be configured only for software and dependent hardware iSCSI adapters.
- Select either the Dynamic Discovery tab or Static Discovery tab.
- From the list of available targets, select a target to configure and click .
- Enter any required values for the advanced parameters you want to modify and click OK to save your changes.