You can add a SCSI device to a virtual machine through the Add Hardware wizard.
- In the vSphere Client inventory, right-click the virtual machine and select Edit Settings.
- Click the Hardware tab and select Add.
- Select SCSI Device and click Next.
- Under Connection, use the drop-down menu to select a physical device.
- Under Virtual Device Node, select the virtual device node where you want this device to appear in the virtual machine.
- Review the information in the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.
- Click OK to save your changes.