Remove unused primary private VLANs from the networking inventory view of the vSphere Client.
- Open a vSphere Client connection to a vCenter Server.
- Verify that you have sufficient permissions to edit a distributed switch.
- Before removing a private VLAN, be sure that no port groups are configured to use it.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
- Right-click the vSphere distributed switch in the inventory pane, and select Edit Settings.
- Select the Private VLAN tab.
- Select the primary private VLAN to remove.
- Click Remove under Primary Private VLAN ID, and click OK.
Removing a primary private VLAN also removes all associated secondary private VLANs.