Edit sources and traffic direction for the port mirroring session.
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
- Right-click the vSphere distributed switch in the inventory pane, and select Edit Settings.
- On the Port Mirroring tab, select the port mirroring session to modify and click Edit.
- Click the Sources tab.
- (Optional) Select whether to use this source for Ingress or Egress traffic, or select Ingress/Egress to use this source for both types of traffic.
- (Optional) Type one or more port IDs or ranges of port IDs to add as source for the port mirroring session, and click >>.
Separate multiple IDs with commas.
- (Optional) Select a source in the right-hand list and click << to remove the source from the port mirroring session.
- Click OK.