Use the datastore Performance tab to monitor how Storage I/O Control handles the I/O workloads of the virtual machines accessing a datastore based on their shares.
- Average latency and aggregated IOPS on the datastore
- Latency among hosts
- Queue depth among hosts
- Read/write IOPS among hosts
- Read/write latency among virtual machine disks
- Read/write IOPS among virtual machine disks
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Select the datastore in the vSphere Client inventory and click the Performance tab.
- From the View drop-down menu, select Performance.
For more information, see the vSphere Monitoring and Performance documentation.