You can create a profile, attach a profile, or update reference hosts from the cluster's context menu.
- ♦ In the Hosts and Clusters view, right-click a cluster and select
. Depending on your host profile setup, one of the following results occurs:
Profile Status and Task Result If the cluster is not attached to a host profile and no profile exist in your inventory, create a profile.
- A dialog box opens asking if you would like to create a profile and attach it to the cluster.
- If you select Yes, the Create Profile wizard opens.
If the cluster is not attached to a host profile and one or more profiles exist in your inventory, attach a profile.
- The Attach Profile dialog opens.
- Select the profile you want to attach to the cluster and click OK.
If the cluster is already attached to a host profile, detach a profile or attach to a different profile. In the dialog box, click Detach to detach the profile from the cluster or Change to attach a different profile to the cluster.