Filtering the task list removes tasks performed on child objects.
- Open a vSphere Client session to a vCenter Server.
- In the vSphere Client, select the host or datacenter in the inventory and click the Tasks & Events tab.
- In View, click Tasks to display the tasks list.
- If the Show all entries list and the search field are not displayed under the Tasks and Events buttons, select .
- Click Show all entries and select Show host entries or Show datacenter entries, depending on the object selected.