Remove a virtual network adapter from a vSphere distributed switch in the Manage Virtual Adapters dialog box.
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select a host in the inventory pane.
- Click the Configuration tab and click Networking.
- Select the vSphere Distributed Switch view.
- Click Manage Virtual Adapters.
- Select the virtual adapter to remove and click Remove.
A dialog box appears with the message, Are you sure you want to remove adapter name?
- Click Yes.