You can use the Add Hardware wizard to add and configure a parallel port to send output to a file on the host computer.
- Verify that the virtual machine is powered off.
- In the vSphere Client inventory, right-click the virtual machine and select Edit Settings.
- Click the Hardware tab and click Add.
- Select Parallel Port and click Next.
- Select Output to file and click Next.
- Browse to the location of the output file and Select or deselect the Connect at power on check box to connect or disconnect the device.
- Click Next.
- Review the information on the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.