You can migrate an existing virtual adapter from a vSphere distributed switch to a vSphere standard switch.
Before you begin
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select a host in the inventory pane.
- On the host Configuration tab, click Networking.
- Select the vSphere Distributed Switch view.
- Click Manage Virtual Adapters.
- Select the virtual adapter to migrate, and click Migrate.
- Select the standard switch to migrate the adapter to and click Next.
- Enter a Network Label and optionally a VLAN ID for the virtual adapter, and click Next.
- Click Finish to migrate the virtual adapter and complete the wizard.